My hair has gotten so long that it now has the ability to play tricks on me.
Example A:
I put my hair in a ponytail when I sleep and when I turn from my back to my stomach my ponytail is still on the pillow and I get freaked out cause for a milisecond it looks like a tarantula. Or a gloved hand. Or a mouse, like in that one episode of Sex in the City.
Example B:
My hair is now longer than my elbows...that sounds gross for some reason. Whateves. It is, so when I wear a tank top my hair will all of a sudden touch some part of my arm that it didn't used to and I think it's a spider. Or a flying cockroach. I know about those. Remember The Roach Catastrophe of 2008 and 2009?...if not, I cannot relive that horror here. Just know it was horror. HORROR.
Example C:
The car door trick. My hair thinks it's so clever. It's done this before...you go to shut the car door, then lean over to get something in the passenger seat and your head is attached to the door? But now...because it's extra windy in Texas, and my hair has some vendetta against me, it just does it all the time.
I just don't understand why my hair is acting like Seth Green in Can't Buy Me Love. I'm good to it. Expensive shampoo, no brush when it's wet, regular trims. There is just far too much now, I suppose and it's asserting its independence.
So. I have a haircut next Wednesday. I think a 3/4in trim will put this bitch back in its place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment