2.09.2010

This is some fuckery.

Cruel Intentions 3. On Lifetime. I was not aware they had created some sort of blasphemy known as Cruel Intentions 2, let alone a third! This is not Land Before Time, people. One was perfect. I mean. This kind of character interaction just isn't seen anymore...

Kathryn: Fuck her yet?
Sebastian: Working on it.
Kathryn: Loser.
Sebastian: Blow me.
Kathryn: Call me later?

So. Yeah. No more of this shit. This is Cruel Intentions, not Fast and the Furious.
Speaking of which....what ever happened to Paul Walker? I mean, Vin Diesel's career is unexplainable....but Paul Walker should've been famous, right? I kinda feel like somewhere along the way he became the poor man's Ryan Reynolds. Ahh....tis a post for another day....

Side note: I lost 3 FB friends yesterday. Where'd they go? And who were they? Alas...me and the Hardy Boys are on it. Mystery will be solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment