1.12.2011

Doing the damn thing.

Ok. Giving it another go. For some reason certain friends of mine seem to think I will be good at this. So after a short hiatus, I'm back at it.
It was also a good day to start because I am in full procrastination mode. School starts on Wednesday and I am supposed to have 2 chapters in Monday. I have not started. Why?
Kardashian's marathon AND I had to put every one's birthday in my new calendar. Busy day.

Here's what I'm thinking about:
1. My shoes. I never get to get dressed up in Texas. It hurst my heart.
2. Crate and Barrel. I need a bookcase and shelves like whoa...but I lack monies. I also want a wall with mismatched picture frames that look perfectly matched. Like, really bad.
3. Kim Kardashian....I've been starring at her hair on the cover of Glamour an unhealthy amount today.
4. Where has Suri Cruise been?
5. Britney's new single. Not so much thinking about as listening to. I needs a vids.
6. Toddlers and Tiaras...new episode tonight. Hate if you want to, but I can. not. get enough. Show is so fucked. Hopefully I'll get to see one in person some day. That's the kind of fuckery you need to see live to fully appreciate.

Hmm. Ok. I think that's enough for now. This may be harder than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Good start! I'm procrastinating getting ready for work, if it helps so I thought I'd share some thoughts on your blog. I'm going to restart my blog too, but I haven't come up with the theme yet...the whole getting over my ex boyfriend thing is so 2010. My thoughts on your blog. I also want to put everyone's birthdays in my new calendar...if only I could remember everyones birthday! 2. Your hair pretty much already looks like Kim Kardashian's it's A-mazing.3. Where HAS Suri Cruise been? 4. I heard on the radio that someone thinks Britney stole their song, WHO care. Britney made your song more popular then. Be proud. 5. That show is disgustingly addicting. I'm sure you can find a real one in Texas. Maybe we can research finding a competition when I come and visit. And get drunk and sneek in and take pics. 6. I once had a wall of mismatched picture frames that look perfectly matched. I started at Ikea and then added on with a few more expensive frames. Secretly the reason I even did that was because while I was hanging up the photos I couldn't get them to look straight for the life of me. It was a cute wall. And well worth the non-effort. I'm trying to be fiscally fit this year, and its hard. Sorry if you didn't want my two cents but I really don't want to get in the shower. Keep living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting back on the Blog wagon!

    ReplyDelete